Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nothings is permanent

Beautiful sunny, cool, windy day...I have some bamboo trees out back over my fence. They are great weather veins. The ghostly wind incarnates through them. They are constantly being conveyed upon by the myriad things yet they remain "bamboo".

Be intimate with life today!

p.s.
Can someone tell me how to set the right time on my post? Slow learner here. Thanks.

Alan

2 comments:

do jhana said...

Hi Monk in the world,

Go to your dashboard and click in "settings", then "formatting". In rows 5 & 6 you can change the time format and the time zone.

God luck
_/\_

do jhana said...

And also I recommend you turn moderation of comments on to avoid spam. Click on settings/comments and look around.