Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, November 8, 2009


Ok, before a I forget, if I ever call any of you and tell you I am thinking about opening up a bakery, please send in the people with the white coats. That probably means I have lost it. Well...phew...this is where I am at the moment with the pot pie. Yeah, it does not look too bad...still not cooked...but let me tell you this...I cannot role out a pie crust and then transfer it to another space and time without it falling all apart. Going to have to do some practice with this little feat! But I did finally get it to the top of that deep dish you see there. Hey, who cares that I had to call seven people over to the house and make a circle around that crust...it still got transferred to the dish! The "innards" taste pretty good, so I'm hoping for some kind of success here. We shall see. Check back with you when I take her out of the oven...by the way...the apple pie really is very good!

Bows,

Alan
Posted by Picasa

No comments: