Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Friday, November 27, 2009

Subtle Mysteries

This is my offering for the topping for the tacos we will have later on today. This keeps evolving and evolving. There is a new spice in this family tradition tonight. I'm curious to see if any of those at table will notice the difference. It is a very SUBTLE change. That seems to be the character of this practice. Everything things seems very Subtle. Oh well, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing in the place that I am .


















Meanwhile, I'll just relax and enjoy these tacos.


Evening to all,
Alan
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Annotated Margins said...

If I had not already eaten this evening I might have tried to create such a taco. The photo is appetizing.