Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Those three things with a French Name

There's some kind of French name for this combo but I forget what that is. Anyway, carrots, celery, onions here. They will be sauteed with some butter, add some heavly cream, salt, pepper, flour and eventually the chicken...I'll have a pic of that when it is happening. Surprisingly, I am finding this rather simple. No steps to rush through. Of course, I have not rolled out the pie crust yet. You might lift up a few for me there to whomever, or whatever you lift things up to.

Well, I'm gonna go start working on that apple pie. Later...

Alan
Posted by Picasa

No comments: