Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, March 21, 2010

NO NOSE, NO EAR, NO MOUTH, NO BLOG THOUGHTS


What does it mean that I have nothing to say? Probably nothing. Even when I do have something to say it doesn't mean that I have said anything that matters. I think most of the time I write as a spiritual practice. It is important for me to note what I feel I have discovered about the truths of this path we call life.


 I'm cooking some stuff with Dogen and Uchiyama right now regarding this thing we call "Self". I'll get back with some thoughts on that when I have some. Anyway, right now there is just NOTHING.


Gassho,
Alan

No comments: