Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Polka Dots!


So what does this picture have to do with my practice. Well, everything. My son and his future bride have started a food blog, theshoeboxkitchen.com, and this is a picture of his wonderful future bride in their little kitchen. You will find the picture in the "about us" section of the blog.

I can't explain it but I just fell in love with that rolling pin and that green and white polka dot dress.
Oh well, it was just a moment of something very pleasing and I just felt the need to share it. I really don't have anything else to say about it. Words just will not suffice! Enjoy.

Alan

No comments: