Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Three Months - Seven Days

What a blessing these four people are to me. 

The first couple will present me and my wife with our first grandchild in (THREE MONTHS) October, Caroline Jo Coleman. We so look forward to loving her. Her wonderful parents are my daughter Katie and son-in-law Sean.
The second couple? That's the SEVEN DAYS couple. That is my son Jason and his wonderful future bride Anne. They are so in love and will publicly proclaim that in a covenant of marriage, seven days from today.

So from the bottom of my heart, I celebrate all the new ways of life entering this family. All of you should know you are one of the most important things in my life. I celebrate your lives together and your lives with ours.


Today I have a grateful heart for these four people in my life.
May your lives go well.

Daddy (Alan)

No comments: