Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Caroline and the experience of intimacy

I cannot add any conceptualization to this "having a grandchild". Truly, when I think of Caroline it is all feelings, as was demonstrated in the dream I had about her. I could not see her or hear her but she was all around my neck. A profound intimate experience which I cannot put into words. I felt the love going out to her and the love coming in to me. Pure and clean. When I woke up, I knew it was her.

Kensho reaching out from the womb.

Bows,

Alan

1 comment:

Daigu said...

You don't know me, and I don't know you. A stranger from a far away land, I wish to offer you and your family, my heartfelt congratulations.

Caroline is obviously an enlightened being, bound to make bodhisattvas-in-action, out of anyone she comes in contact with.

Also: the picture is beatiful. Life touching life; it's undivided activity.

Bows back,

Daigu.