Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Do You See?




I woke up at 2:30 this morning with super sinus, super allergy, super stopped up, super pollen, super nose! Only able to breathe through my mouth. I'm not a mouth breather when it comes to sleeping. So I just put the ear plugs in and listened to a talk on Mu from my Ipod.

 I got hooked on the "non-discriminating mind". 


Well, I like to always have a picture that kind of speaks to what I am trying to talk about. I think in some way that is actualizing the fundamental point, if you get my drift here.

Well, in looking for this picture, I'm wondering if I haven't stumbled across something?


I'm not going to say anymore about this.


Bows,
Alan



1 comment:

Andreas said...

Me trying to catch a glimpse of my true face, like a dog chasing its own tail :)