Monday, May 30, 2011
Why do I do this thing that I am doing this very moment?
1. It's an ego trip at times.
2. It's a form of creativity (if you saw me draw you would be thankful I have chosen writing).
3. It is a spiritual practice.
4. It reveals things to me that I might not be aware of if I did not do this.
5. It's the trendy thing to do.
6. I've always liked to write, whether it's good or bad, it is good for me.
7. Sometimes I actually think I have something to say that is important.
8. I spend most of my day listening to others.
9. It is a great way to communicate.
10. It is a form of intimacy with this life I live.
Sorry but I have to add a #11
11. It is a form of solitude.
And again #12 (don't you like my flexibility?)
12. Just look at my other two blogs. Two other good reasons to say something (sometimes) that matters about this life.