Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Saturday, October 1, 2011

OVERALL MONTH


CONTINUING MY ENCHANTMENT WITH OCTOBER, I HAVE DECIDED TO DECLARE OCTOBER
"OVERALLS" MONTH.
I TOLD MY WIFE I WAS GOING OUT TO BUY ME SOME OVERALLS AND SHE SAID,

"THEY WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN."



SHOULD I TELL HER I WILL BE OLD ENOUGH TO DRAW SOCIAL SECURITY IN DECEMBER?
AND DON'T YOUNG MEN WEAR THESE THINGS TOO?


WHEN I GOT HOME SHE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT THEY BE FOR
"AT HOME USE" ONLY.



I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.






SO GO AND GET YOU SOME OVERALLS FOR OCTOBER...OR MAYBE YOU ALREADY HAVE SOME...NICE!
MAN ARE THEY COMFORTABLE!


SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH PRACTICE?


I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I SURE AM HAVING FUN TODAY!


BOWS,
ALAN

No comments: