Monk In The World

To be a monk is to have time to practice for your transformation and healing. And after that to help with the transformation and healing of other people.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Monday, June 4, 2012

Two Weeks To Consider MU...and the rest of my life.


The above shot is a picture from google images of Isle of Palms, South Carolina.
Because of a gracious heart of one of my relatives, I am able to be in this place for the next two weeks with many family members on my wife's side. And my two precious granddaughters.

So does one set "MU" aside? I don't think that is possible. MU is always present! The struggle is trying to actualize that "MU".
Maybe if I take a long leisurely walk on this beach I will run head on into mu.
Lots of myriad things to come at me on such a walk.


Dosho asked over at Wild Fox Zen:


"What do we do with this one great life?"


Today I may just walk it down the beach, me and mu, just a walking!


Bows,
Alan


No comments: